Unit For Sale 6/320 Esplanade Scarness
UNIT FOR SALE 6/320 ESPLANADE SCARNESS
6/320 Esplanade Scarness, Qld
Unit Buy – Reduced $400,000
Are you looking to invest in one of our States fastest-growing regional centres – Or what about a holiday escape to avoid those Southern winters Or simply a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels – this great esplanade front unit will tick all these boxes!
Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the 14 kilometres of landscaped foreshore taking in the breathtaking views and enjoy multiple delicious dining options or a coffee at a number of nearby cafes & restaurants. Feel the sand between your toes and take a refreshing dip in the ocean while enjoying our year-round temperate climate.
Positioned in the “Latitude 25 “apartments complex of only 6 units of which most are owner-occupied, the complex includes a private pool to the front and this unit is positioned in the SE corner of the complex and captures the prevailing SE sea breezes with cross-flow ventilation to capitalise on Hervey Bays fantastic year-round sub-tropical temperate climate and offers lovely sea views across the Esplanade and emerald waters of Hervey Bay.
Unit 6/320 Esplanade Scarness Features: –
• Small complex of only 6 units of which mostly are owner-occupied
• Private pool area to the front of the complex
• North facing balcony offering fantastic sea views across the Esplanade
• Open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• The kitchen includes an electric cooktop with range hood and an oven
• Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a walk-through wardrobe to the ensuite
• There is a European style laundry built into the hallway
• Secure car space in the basement + storage cage
• Modest body corporate rates – available on request
* Rental Appraisal $300.00 to $320.00 unfurnished
Opportunities to secure a unit in this complex do not come up all that often and the owners have reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
* NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.