Unit For Sale 3/4 Frank Street Scarness this property has sold
UNIT FOR SALE 3/4 FRANK STREET SCARNESS
3/4 Frank Street Scarness, Qld
Unit Buy – $446,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most popular seaside suburbs of Scarness, where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
This fully refurbished unit offers a lovely outlook from its private balcony across the Esplanade, where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to take a leisurely stroll to the Scarness Beach shopping precinct, Beach House Hotel, Enzo’s on The Beach and any number of cafes along the beautifully landscaped foreshore. You can even take a refreshing dip in the ocean while enjoying our year-round temperate climate.
Unit 3 / 4 Frank St Scarness features: –
• Fully refurbished unit offering a lovely outlook across the Esplanade to Scarness beach
• Upstairs there are two bedrooms with beautiful hardwood floors
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan and a large built-in wardrobe, and a private balcony with shade blinds offering views towards the Esplanade to Scarness beach
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath, a vanity and a separate toilet
• The open-plan dining and living area forms the heart of this unit
• The kitchen has ample bench and storage space and an electric stove
• There is a second toilet off the laundry on the ground floor
• The large laundry offers direct access out to the rear of the unit, and clothes line
• Car accommodation includes a single carport to the front with covered entry into the unit
• There is also a handy storage area underneath the staircase with light
• Modest body corporate rates of approx. $2100 per year + council rates
• Rental appraisal approximately $340 – $380 per week.
This unit presents a solid investment opportunity and will be ideal as a holiday let or Airbnb.
Properties offering these features in this location are a rare commodity and are always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Photos are from the previous marketing campaign – but are still an accurate representation of the home today. Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.