Unit For Sale 18/13-15 Ann Street Torquay this property has sold
UNIT FOR SALE 18/13-15 ANN STREET TORQUAY
18/13-15 Ann Street Torquay, Qld
Unit Buy – $220,000
Are you looking to invest in one of our States fastest-growing regional centres – Or what about a holiday unit to escape those Southern winters. With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
The beautifully appointed ‘Arlia Sands Apartments’ complex is positioned within easy strolling distance to Hervey Bay’s emerald waters, beaches, cafes and restaurants.
This fully furnished two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle that could be likened to being on holidays – every day.
Unit 18 “Arlia Sands” features: –
• Total of 24 units in the complex with onsite management
• Fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment
• Queen sized bed plus two singles
• Kitchen features a gas cooktop with range hood and an oven
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living area and one-bedroom
• Single carport with storage room / private laundry
• Ideal for investment, holiday accommodation
• Returns and body corporate details available on request
Resort facilities include: –
• Heated saltwater swimming pool with shade sails
• Two BBQ areas with outdoor furniture
• Wireless Internet available
• Friendly onsite management
• Rental Appraisal $350. to $370. Per week
• Body Corporate approximately $3,999.87 per year
Units in this price range that are easy walking distance to the esplanade and beach are quickly becoming a rare commodity – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange an inspection or Video walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian
Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer as much protection as possible, we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.