Unit For Sale 1/72 Miller Street Urangan this property has sold
UNIT FOR SALE 1/72 MILLER STREET URANGAN
1/72 Miller Street Urangan, Qld
Unit Buy – $355,000
“Tranquillity Gardens” is situated in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan within easy walking distance to the Urangan Marina and Hervey Bay Boat Club. Ideal for both those looking for a low maintenance “home base” or “holiday getaway” to escape the Southern Winters.
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick unit is surrounded by key amenities including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
Unit 1/72-74 Miller st Urangan at “Tranquillity Gardens” features: –
• Sound brick and tile unit in a small complex of only 8 units
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning and offers access outside to the deck
• The bathroom includes a shower and vanity + separate toilet
• The open plan dining and living area features a high vaulted ceiling and air conditioning
• The kitchen has a pantry plus electric stove with rangehood
• The laundry includes overhead storage
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with timber deck
• Single garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Solar power system
• Large exclusive use yard area to the front could accommodate a caravan or boat
• Low body corporate rates of approx. $1850- per year ( less discounts ) + council rates
• Current rental appraisal $320 – $350 per week
• NOTE: Images are from the prior marketing campaign and not the current owner’s furniture
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Properties in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes. NOTE: Images are from the prior marketing campaign.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.