Townhouse For Sale 37/138 Cypress Street Urangan this property has sold
TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE 37/138 CYPRESS STREET URANGAN
37/138 Cypress Street Urangan, Qld
Townhouse Buy – $300,000
Are you looking to invest in one of Queensland’s fastest-growing regional centres – Or what about a holiday escape to avoid those Southern winters or simply a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels – this luxury townhouse at “Sea Haven” will tick all these boxes!
Enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being only metres to the beautiful esplanade, beach & emerald waters of Hervey Bay.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll along the 14 kilometres of landscaped foreshore taking in the breathtaking views and enjoy multiple delicious dining options or a coffee at a number of nearby cafes & restaurants. Feel the sand between your toes and take a refreshing dip in the ocean while enjoying our year-round temperate climate.
Unit 37 at Sea Haven features: –
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
• Modern beachside townhouse (built 2014)
• Cleverly designed for space-efficiency and easy living
• High vaulted ceilings over main living & dining area
• 2 bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Kitchen features 2-pac finishes & stone benchtops
• Quality stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
• The main bathroom features 2-pac cabinetry, stone benchtops & double basins
• Separate toilet powder room with basin
* Separate study or office with external entry door
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning to the main living area
• Large private courtyard & outdoor entertaining area
• Single garage with workshop/storage room & internal access
• European style laundry
• External gate access to the courtyard – ideal when returning from the beach
• Pet-friendly complex
• Low body corporate fees
• Rent appraisal of $320- $330- p/wk
• Option to purchase fully furnished with new furniture – not shown in the marketing
* Take a full 3D Virtual tour via the lin NOW
The owner’s circumstances have changed and they have reduced the price for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.