Townhouse For Sale 20/46-48 Taylor Street Pialba
TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE 20/46-48 TAYLOR STREET PIALBA
20/46-48 Taylor Street Pialba, Qld
Townhouse Buy – Offers from $400,000-
Situated in the popular bayside suburb of Pialba, “Sunsea Bay” is a secure gated community ideal for those looking for a low maintenance “home base” to return to between your nomadic travels or a solid investment opportunity offering solid returns.
Completed in 2009, “Sunsea Bay” comprises a selection of architecturally designed townhouses with a contemporary coastal design. A place where peace and privacy meet in the cosmopolitan heart of a thriving coastal community.
You will appreciate and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being able to stroll to key amenities nearby, including a Woolworth’s shopping centre, medical centres, Bowls Club, the Hervey Bay RSL club, and a selection of Cafes restaurants and the beautiful Hervey Bay esplanade and beach.
Unit 20/46-48 Taylor St Pialba “Sunsea Bay” features: –
• Secure gated community at “Sunsea Bay” with intercom system
• Architecturally designed two-story townhouses with high ceilings throughout
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The second bedroom also includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes reverse cycle split system air conditioning and a lavish ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, a spa bath, shower, vanity with marble benchtop and a toilet
• The bathroom again features floor to ceiling tiles and includes a shower and vanity with marble benchtop, and there is a separate toilet
• There is a second living area or retreat upstairs that could also be used as an office
• The gourmet kitchen features stunning granite benchtops and 2-Pac cabinetry
• High-end European Smeg appliances include an induction hot plate with range hood, wall oven, convection microwave oven and dishwasher
• Expansive open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area and private courtyard
• Carport area has been converted to a second outdoor living area at the front
• There is a powder room with a toilet on the ground floor behind the laundry
• The laundry also includes some storage space
• The single garage includes built-in shelving and a remote door
• There is a 5000-litre rainwater tank and solar hot water
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this price point and location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime/video walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.