Townhouse For Sale 15/230 Pulgul Street Urangan this property has sold
TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE 15/230 PULGUL STREET URANGAN
15/230 Pulgul Street Urangan, Qld
Townhouse Buy – $426,000
Identified as Hervey Bays premier residential complex, you will live like you are on holidays every day of the year at The Domain Hervey Bay!
Positioned on a North facing allotment in this secure gated community with onsite management and resort facilities including a sparkling 20-metre large pool, tennis courts, fully equipped gymnasium and outdoor kitchen with barbecues. You can make new friends amongst a community of like-minded people and lock up and leave whenever the mood takes you.
U15 at The Domain Hervey Bay features: –
• Modern contemporary two-story Villa
• 3 spacious bedrooms with the main on the ground floor
• The main bedroom includes a walk-through robe, lavish ensuite & A/C
• Remaining two bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom + separate toilet and powder room
• Stylish kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, gas oven and cooktop
• Open plan dining and living area with split system air conditioning
• Separate parents retreat and study
• The fantastic enclosed alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Private balcony with shutters upstairs
• Laundry with loads of storage and linen space
• Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens + irrigation system
• Solar heated magnesium pool (The only private pool in the complex)
• 3.5kw solar power system with special tariff & solar hot water
• Crimsafe security screens
• Single car garage with remote panel lift door & internal access
• Single carport for a second vehicle at the front
• Side access to caravan & boat port
• Secure gated community with resort facilities and on-site management
* Rental Appraisal $470 to $500 per week
Opportunities to secure a home like this just don’t come up very often – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* NOTE:Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.