Townhouse For Sale 120/34-56 Elizabeth Street Urangan
TOWNHOUSE FOR SALE 120/34-56 ELIZABETH STREET URANGAN
120/34-56 Elizabeth Street Urangan, Qld
Townhouse Buy – Offers from $350,000
Are you looking to invest in one of our States fastest-growing regional centres – Or what about a holiday home to escape those Southern winters Or simply a low maintenance home to return to between your nomadic travels – this lovely townhouse at “Sea Change” will tick all these boxes!
“Sea Change” is pet friendly and offers resort-style amenities, including a large pool with shade umbrella and BBQ hut; the community centre features a library, gymnasium, pool table & games room.
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with being easy walking distance to the esplanade, beach, Botanic Gardens, cafés, restaurants & iconic Urangan Pier – plus the convenience of having the Kondari hotel across the street & Urangan Central shopping centre just up the street.
Unit 120 Sea Change features: –
• The creative single level floor plan designed around easy living
• 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower over the bath and vanity
• There is a separate toilet with a hand basin
• The kitchen features a pantry, electric hot plate with range hood, oven and a dishwasher
• Open plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning
• The fully enclosed alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooking the private courtyard
• The single garage includes a remote door and offers direct internal access into the home
• You also have drive-through access from the garage into the courtyard
• The laundry offers direct access out to the clothesline
• The private courtyard includes beautiful established gardens plus a garden shed
* Rental Appraisal $400. – $430. per week
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in one of our States fastest-growing regional centres!
Contact our team now to arrange an inspection or Video walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian
Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer as much protection as possible, we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.