Semi Detached For Sale 2/9 King Edward Court Urangan this property has sold
SEMI DETACHED FOR SALE 2/9 KING EDWARD COURT URANGAN
2/9 King Edward Court Urangan, Qld
Semi Detached Buy – $375,000
Astute investors will know it is always about – location, location, location – and this sound brick & tile Duplex home was built in 1996 and is positioned to the rear of a private court in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan, surrounded by key amenities including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
This lovely home would also be ideal for the 1st home buyers looking to purchase into an established area with solid growth potential and room to add additional value. Those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels with space to accommodate a caravan, RV or boat should also take note.
U2-9 King Edward Ct Urangan features: –
• Low maintenance brick and tile duplex home – built 1996
• This home has been tastefully refurbished over time
• A large exclusive use area with beautiful established gardens
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Open plan dining and living area with a ceiling fan
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood and an oven
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline and courtyard
• Single garage with remote door and direct covered entry into the home
• Exclusive use parking space ideal for RV’s, caravans and boats
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell