House For Sale Lot 1 – 217 Truro Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE LOT 1 – 217 TRURO STREET URANGAN
Lot 1 – 217 Truro Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This charming high-set Queenslander is located in Hervey Bay’s most popular beachside suburb of Urangan within an easy walking distance ( approx 500 metres ) to the Esplanade and beautiful beach, where you’ll find a selection of cafes, restaurants and parks to enjoy.
You will immediately notice the beautiful polished timber floors, which flow seamlessly through this home. The kitchen forms the heart of this home along with the vast open plan dining and main living area. You can then throw open the timber doors to access the entertaining outdoor deck which overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool, the perfect place to kick back, relax and enjoy your morning coffee or a cool afternoon beverage.
Lot 1-217 Truro St Torquay features: –
• Low maintenance 500m2 beachside allotment
• Approx 500 metres walking distance to the Esplanade and beach
• Charming high-set Queenslander
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Two bathrooms with toilets – one on each level
• kitchen with timber benchtops and gas stove
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Large outdoor entertaining deck
• Laundry on the ground floor plus loads of storage space
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
• Single carport + space to accommodate a caravan or boat
• Rental appraisal $390.00 – $410.00 per week
• Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to
survey plans for full details.
Opportunities to secure a home like this in this location just do not come around all that often – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your inspection, as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.