House For Sale Lot 1 – 217 Truro Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE LOT 1 – 217 TRURO STREET URANGAN
Lot 1 – 217 Truro Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $400,000-
This charming high-set Queenslander is located in Hervey Bay’s most popular beachside suburb of Urangan within an easy walking distance to the Esplanade and beautiful beach, where you’ll find a selection of cafes, restaurants and parks to enjoy.
You will immediately notice the beautiful polished timber floors, which flow seamlessly through this home. The kitchen forms the heart of this home along with the vast open plan dining and main living area. You can then throw open the timber doors to access the outdoor entertaining deck which overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool, the perfect place to kick back, relax and enjoy your morning coffee or a cool afternoon beverage.
Lot1-217 Truro St Torquay features: –
• Low maintenance 500m2 beachside allotment
• Charming high-set Queenslander
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Two bathrooms with toilets – one on each level
• kitchen with timber benchtops and gas stove
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Large outdoor entertaining deck
• Laundry on the ground floor plus loads of storage space
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
• Single carport + space to accommodate a caravan or boat
• Rental appraisal $390.00 – $410.00 per week
• Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to
survey plans for full details.
Opportunities to secure a home like this in this location just do not come around all that often – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your inspection, as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.