House For Sale 95 Boundary Road Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 95 BOUNDARY ROAD URANGAN
95 Boundary Road Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $1,235,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and privacy that comes with living on this two-acre lifestyle property with the convenience of having Hervey Bays’ essential amenities all nearby. These include shopping centres, schools, day-care, an aquatic centre, sporting grounds, Tafe, USC university, hospitals, a golf course, boat club and marina, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This home showcases a spacious single-level design with high ceilings throughout that will suit those with a growing family or who have extended family living with them. It is an exceptional living retreat with space for everyone.
95 Boundary Rd Urangan features:
• 8093m2 allotment or just on 2 acres only minutes away from essential amenities
• A well-maintained brick family home built approx. 1992
• Reverse cycle – ducted air conditioning that flows throughout this home
• Five spacious bedrooms all include reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The fifth bedroom is in its own separate wing, which includes a living area, walk-in robe and lavish ensuite. Ideal for those with extended family living with them or teenagers
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with shower, bath, vanity and a separate toilet
• The main bathroom includes a shower, bath and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• A separate study with built-in Library cabinetry
• The timeless timber kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a walk-in pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate, oven and dishwasher.
• There is an open-plan dining area leading off the kitchen with built-in cabinetry
• A formal dining area
• A separate lounge or living room with an ornate fireplace
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A fantastic outdoor entertaining area with a built-in kitchen, BBQ with range hood
• A huge 14 x 6 metre heated swimming pool so you can swim all year round
• A shed with power and water connected, which has a fully lined room, plus a shower and toilet fitted – There is also a workshop area making it ideal for a multitude of uses
• A high-entry carport that will be ideal for trailers, campers, caravans and boats
• A greenhouse and potting area
• Remote side access gates on both sides of the home
• A double garage with remote doors
• A large shed of approx. 12 x 8 metre with 3-metre-high entry, power connected
• Ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats, and you could add more shedding if required
• There are two 3 x 3 garden sheds to house all your garden utensils
• The energy-conscious will appreciate the 2.7 kW solar power system
• A dam to the rear of this property with a private sitting area
• Potential to subdivide into smaller lots
Opportunities to secure homes on this land size so close to Hervey Bays essential amenities are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are always in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.