House For Sale 93 Bay Park Road Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 93 BAY PARK ROAD WONDUNNA
93 Bay Park Road Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $485,000
This lovely home is located in the popular master-planned community of “Parklands at Bayridge” where a 3.5-hectare park forms a spectacular centrepiece of lush vegetated green space, mixed with separate areas for relaxation, leisure and sports-related activities.
Featuring open grassed playing fields, shaded children’s playground, walking tracks, BBQ gazebos, natural spring, the landscaped park is a welcome breath of fresh air for the local residents and their visitors alike.
You will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with this peaceful and private location as well as the convenience of having key amenities all nearby including, The Fraser Coast Anglican College, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, shopping centres, TAFE, University, hospitals, medical centres, Esplanade and beach all only a short drive away.
93 Bay Park Rd Wondunna features: –
• Large 794m2 elevated allotment
• Quality David Reid home completed in 2016
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Guest bedroom includes split system air conditioning
• The main bedroom has air conditioning and a Hollywood style walk-in wardrobe, with the ensuite including double showers and double basins
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity with Caesarstone benchtops + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Kitchen includes a large island bench with Caesarstone benchtops & pantry
• Quality SMEG appliances include a freestanding electric oven with five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• Separate lounge or media room
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof overlooking the private back yard
• Laundry includes plenty of linen storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Garden/tool shed
• Double garage with remote panel-lift door
• Clear side access with space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Plenty of room to add a pool if desired
• Currently returning $430 per week
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.