House For Sale 9 Satinwood Ave Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 SATINWOOD AVE URRAWEEN
9 Satinwood Ave Urraween, Qld
House Buy – Reduced $825,000-
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Eli Waters shopping centre, Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This stunning contemporary haven was completed in 2008 and offers a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan with high ceilings crafted for year-round comfort.
9 Satinwood Ave Urraween features: –
• Low Maintenance 457m2 allotment with lakefront landing
• A quality custom built “Coral” home completed in 2008
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, and reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe, lavish ensuite and direct access out to the alfresco outdoor area overlooking the tranquil lake
• The bathroom includes a luxurious bath and shower, plus vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• An open plan living, kitchen and dining area with split system air conditioning
• A “galley style “kitchen includes ample bench and storage space and a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and a dishwasher
• A fabulous North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with weather/shade blinds overlooking the tranquil lake to the rear
• The large laundry includes a robin hood ironing board and offers direct access s outside to the clothesline
• An oversized double garage with workshop space to the rear and remote panel lift door plus direct internal access into the home
• A large solar power system, solar hot water and 5000-litre rainwater tanks
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and always in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell