House For Sale 9 Ringtail Way Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 RINGTAIL WAY URANGAN
9 Ringtail Way Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $475,000
This sound brick and tile home was completed in 2008 and has been well maintained. It will be ideal for those looking to take the first steps onto the property ladder as either an investor or 1st home buyer and would also make an ideal base for those looking to retire and use Hervey Bay as a “home base’ between nomadic travels.
You will enjoy the convenience of having key amenities all nearby including schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, hospitals, medical centres, shopping centres, marina, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach!
9 Ringtail Way, Urangan features: –
• Spacious 600m2 allotment in a popular location backing onto parkland
• Sound brick and tile home completed in 2008
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Modern kitchen with electric hotplate with range hood oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area
• Separate lounge/media room
• North facing covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with internal access into the home
• Clears Side access and space to add a shed or pool
• Plenty of space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Currently rented $410 PW Lease ends 28 December 2021
• Rental Appraisal $440 – $480 per week
The owners have committed to selling and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one…
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes. NOTE images are prior to the current tenancy.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.