House For Sale 9 Palmerston Way Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 PALMERSTON WAY URRAWEEN
9 Palmerston Way Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $680,000
This stunning inner suburban oasis was completed in late 2018 and is perfectly positioned on a low maintenance 540m2 allotment allowing for clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RVs and caravans – making it the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after master-planned community of Augustus in the popular suburb of Urraween, you will enjoy the convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities, including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
9 Palmerston Way Urraween: –
• Low maintenance 540m2 allotment with space for large RVs, caravans and boats
• Modern brick home completed in late 2018
• Four bedrooms include built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The spacious main bedroom includes split system air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe, and a lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower, plus there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes beautiful stone benchtops, loads of storage draws with soft close cabinetry and a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric oven and four-burner gas cooktops with range hood and dishwasher, and there is plumbing provision for refrigerators with water filters and ice makers
• A vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• A fantastic North facing, fully enclosed alfresco entertaining outdoor area with remote shutter blinds
• Reverse cycle air conditioning across the dining and living area and the main bedroom
• The laundry also offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with a remote panel lift door and direct internal access
• 6 x 4 metre shed with power
• Ample space to accommodate a large RVs, Caravans or boats
• A garden shed to house all your garden utensils
• 6.6 kW solar power system and plumbed natural gas hot water
• A security system with cameras and remote access
There really is nothing to do except enjoy the lifestyle. Homes offering these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The owner is not testing the market and is calling for all genuine offers to be presented!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell