House For Sale 9 Kirra Court Eli Waters this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 KIRRA COURT ELI WATERS
9 Kirra Court Eli Waters, Qld
House Buy – $800,000
The quality and scale of this contemporary haven are immediately apparent as you enter and are naturally drawn towards the vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area with high vaulted ceilings and flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan. This home has been crafted for year-round entertaining while taking in those panoramic lake views.
You will feel as though you are on holidays every day as you open the stacker doors, which provide a seamless transition between the indoor living space and that fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area, overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool – this is where you will appreciate and enjoy Hervey Bays year-round sub-tropical temperate climate.
9 Kirra Court Eli Waters Features: –
• 1561m2 Lakefront allotment with stunning home completed in 2019
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceilings fans
• The main bedroom includes reverse cycle – split system air conditioning, walk-thru wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with double vanities, shower and toilet
• There is a separate office or study which could be used as a separate living area or children’s retreat as well
• The main bathroom includes a vanity, bath and shower, plus there is a separate powder room and toilet
• The wonderfully appointed kitchen features beautiful stone benchtops and a large island bench plus a butler’s pantry complete with a wet bar and the two dishwasher draws
• Quality appliances include a free-standing electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood
• Vast open plan dining and living area with high vaulted ceilings
• Separate media room where you will enjoy your favourite television series and movies
• The fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Sparkling in-ground saltwater chlorinated pool
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Side access and space to accommodate RV’s, Caravans and boats
• The large laundry also offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• There is also a secure and fully screened area for those with pets such as cats and dogs
• A safe in-ground trampoline and swing for those with children and grandchildren
• A chicken coop and beautiful established gardens with two garden lean-to sheds
Lakefront homes of this calibre simply do not become available very often across Hervey Bay – so here’s your opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation.
Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.