House For Sale 9 Homebush Road Dundowran Beach this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 HOMEBUSH ROAD DUNDOWRAN BEACH
9 Homebush Road Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – $965,000
This home offers a lifestyle that comes with living in Hervey Bays’ prestigious Northern Beaches suburb of Dundowran Beach and being able to stroll to secluded Dundowran Beach easily. You also have the convenience of having the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and all essential amenities only a short 10 -15 minute drive away.
Positioned on a large 3707m2 beachside allotment –just under an acre – Generous yet classically refined, this lovely home has been tastefully refurbished over time and features laminated timber flooring and stylish plantation shutters which complement the beachside location.
9 Homebush Rd Dundowran Beach features: –
• A large 3707m2 beachside allotment –just under an acre
• A well-maintained and refurbished brick-and-tile home
• Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom features plantation shutters, a ceiling fan and split system air conditioning, plus a large built-in wardrobe and ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen has been fully updated and features beautiful stone benchtops, ample bench and storage space, and a pantry with built-in draws
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, a pyrolytic oven and a dishwasher
• An open-plan dining area
• An expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• A lounge or media room with spit system air conditioning
• A study or home office
• A fantastic games room with plantation shutters, laminated timber flooring and split system air-conditioning
• A solar-heated in-ground swimming pool – plus an outdoor shower
• A private pergola – which is more like a day spa
• A “hidden garden” and private sitting area with a fire pit
• 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with two remote doors
• A large shed of approx. 13 x 7 metres, with a 3.2-metre-high entry and remote entry door, insulated roof and 15-amp power available
• A high-entry carport, approx. 7 x 6 metres to the front of the main shed
• A second high-entry carport to the side of the entertaining outdoor area
• 4kw solar power system and solar hot water
• Two bore water points with pumps and a 22,000 – litre rainwater tank for irrigation
• Established tropical gardens and a selection of raised vegetable beds
Homes in this location offering these features are always in high demand, and the sellers are calling for an immediate sale!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.