House For Sale 9 Burton Court Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 BURTON COURT POINT VERNON
9 Burton Court Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $589,000
This much-loved brick home was completed in approx. 1988 and has been well maintained and refurbished over time, positioned on a spacious 637m2 allotment adjoining Burton Court Parkland in the highly sought-after Hervey Bay suburb of Point Vernon.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle; that comes with being only minutes away from beautiful Gatakers Bay with boat ramp, esplanade, beaches and the Hervey Bay Golf Course. You also have Hervey Bays essential amenities only a short drive away, including – Stockland and Pialba Place shopping centres, Bunnings, University of the Sunshine Coast, Tafe, medical centre, hospitals, cafes and restaurants.
This home will be ideal for those looking to make the “Sea Change” and secure a lovely home base to return to between your nomadic travels. It also offers the option of dual living with a separate detached studio, which will be ideal for those with extended family members living with them. The studio would also make an ideal home office for those working from home or could also be let out separately to supplement your income.
9 Burton Court Point Vernon features: –
• 637m2 allotment with well-maintained brick and tile home (built approx. 1988)
• Three spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and a built-in wardrobe – plus offers direct access to the two-way bathroom
• The two-way bathroom includes a bath, vanity and shower, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen features stone benchtops and soft close cabinetry, plus a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with a range hood and an oven
• An open-plan dining area off the kitchen with split system air conditioning
• A separate lounge/living room
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A detached studio with a bedroom, shower and toilet – would make an ideal home office as well
• A single garage with a remote door and direct internal access into the home
• A carport to the front of the garage
• A solar power system
• Space to accommodate RVs, caravans and boats
Homes in this location offering these features are rare and always in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.