House For Sale 9 Blue Lagoon Way Dundowran Beach this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 9 BLUE LAGOON WAY DUNDOWRAN BEACH
9 Blue Lagoon Way Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – $900,000
This captivating residence was completed in 2009 and is positioned on a spacious 2001 m2 allotment in Hervey Bays’ prestigious Northern Beaches suburb of Dundowran Beach.
The quality of this lovely home is immediately apparent upon entering; it truly is a statement of style, flaunting an enviable, innovative design within easy walking distance of beautiful Dundowran Beach.
This contemporary haven has been planned to allow for seamless space transitions, with large windows, stylish plantation shutters and neutral colour tones. These open and connected spaces allow light and air to naturally fill this home with a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan crafted for year-round living and entertaining.
9 Blue Lagoon Way Dundowran Beach features: –
• A large 2001m2 allotment offering two street access
• A modern contemporary home (built in 2009) tastefully refurbished over time
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite
• The bathroom features a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• The wonderfully appointed kitchen features beautiful stone bench tops and a breakfast bar plus loads of storage and a walk-in pantry with preparation bench
• Quality appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• An open-plan living and dining area with split system air conditioning and plantation shutters
• A separate open-plan living area with split system air conditioning
• A study or home office with a ceiling fan
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning flows across the open plan living and dining areas as well as the main bedroom
• A fabulous North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with a remote door and direct internal access into the home
• 9 x 4-metre shed with workspace and power connected, plus an awning to the side
• 4.3kw solar power system and solar hot water service
• A large rainwater tank of approx. 22,000 litres
• Beautiful established low-maintenance tropical gardens plus a selection of fruit trees
• Rear access and space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• Ample area to add a pool or larger shed if needed
Homes offering these features in this location are always in high demand, and the sellers need this home SOLD urgently!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.