House For Sale 86 Sempfs Road Dundowran Beach this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 86 SEMPFS ROAD DUNDOWRAN BEACH
86 Sempfs Road Dundowran Beach, Qld
House Buy – $970,000
The quality of this lovely home is immediately apparent upon entering; it truly is a statement of style, flaunting an enviable, innovative design within easy walking distance of beautiful Dundowran Beach.
This contemporary haven has been planned to allow for seamless space transitions, with large windows, stylish plantation shutters and neutral colour tones. These open and connected spaces allow light and air to naturally fill this home with a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan crafted for year-round living and entertaining.
86 Sempfs Rd Dundowarn beach features: –
• 2000m2 allotment within walking distance of beautiful Dundowran Beach
• Quality custom-built Coral Home competed in 2016
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, reverse cycle split-system air conditioning and a walk-in wardrobe, plus a lavish ensuite with shower, vanity and a toilet
• The bathroom features a luxurious bath, shower, and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• A study or home office with a retreat or sitting area
• A wonderfully appointed kitchen featuring a large island bench with beautiful stone benchtops and a breakfast bar, and a walk-in pantry
• Quality appliances include a large freestanding electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• A vast open-plan dining and living area with split system air conditioning
• A separate media room with split system air conditioning
• A North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area with timber decking
• A sparkling swimming pool with a waterfall feature and shade sail
• A spa bath
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline with a shade house
• A double garage with a remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• An 11.8 x 7-metre four-bay shed with a lined room and mezzanine storage and power connected – plus a large awning or carport to the front – totalling five vehicle spaces
• A 6.1 Kw solar power system
• A rainwater tank of approx. 22,000 litres on the shed for watering
• A chicken run and coop
The sellers have committed to purchasing another home and NEED this lovely property SOLD immediately!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.