House For Sale 85 Gilston Road Wondunna
HOUSE FOR SALE 85 GILSTON ROAD WONDUNNA
85 Gilston Road Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $850,000-
This inner-suburban oasis was completed in 2016 and delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living, enviably set on a large, fully serviced 1004 m2 allotment in the popular suburb of Wondunna surrounded by other quality homes.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only a short drive to Hervey Bays’ essential amenities, including shopping centres, hospitals, schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, golf course, the esplanade and the beach.
85 Gilston Rd features: –
• 1004m2 fully services allotment backing onto bushland reserve
• Quality modern DIXON home completed in 2016
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes split system air conditioning, a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite
• You can also access the alfresco outdoor living area directly from the main bedroom
• The guest’s bedroom also includes split system air conditioning
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and you have a separate toilet
• A wonderfully appointed stylish kitchen with beautiful stone benchtops and a large island bench with loads of storage, and breakfast bar plus a large walk-in butler’s pantry
• Quality appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a 5- burner gas cooktop and rangehood, plus a dishwasher
• There is plumbing for refrigerators with water filters and ice makers, as well as a water filter system
• Smart wiring and charging ports to accommodate today’s modern technology and devises
• A vast open plan dining and living area with split system air conditioning
• A separate living area/media room
• A fabulous alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• A Narellan Magnesium pool with a large shade sail + solar power to run it
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with 2 Pac floor and a remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access with ample space to accommodate RVs, caravans and boats
• Plenty of room to add a large shed or high entry car port if needed
• A 3 x 1.5-metre garden shed to house all your gardening utensils
There really is nothing to do except enjoy the lifestyle. Homes offering these features in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
The owner is not testing the market and is calling for all genuine offers to be presented!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell