House For Sale 81 Hansen St Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 81 HANSEN ST URANGAN
81 Hansen St Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $500,000
Originally built in 1991, This lovely brick home is positioned on a low maintenance 607m2 allotment in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having key amenities all within walking distance, including the Urangan marina & boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
This great home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels, with a high entry carport to the side being ideal for large RV’s, caravans and boats.
81 Hansen St Urangan features:-
• Elevated 607 m2 allotment with brick home built approx. 1991
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and two include built-in wardrobes
• Open plan lounge & dining area with split system air conditioning
• Galley style kitchen with plenty of storage and a pantry
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood and a wall oven
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• A great covered outdoor entertaining area
• 6 X 6 Double bay shed with power + separate garden shed
• 13.8 x 3.4 high entry carport – ideal for large caravans and boats
• A large garden shed
• Clear side access and space for large caravan & boats
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this price range and location are becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell