House For Sale 8 Wright Way Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 WRIGHT WAY SCARNESS
8 Wright Way Scarness, Qld
House Buy – Must Be SOLD $325,000-
Positioned in the highly sought-after location of Scarness only minutes away from the key amenities including schools, sporting grounds, shopping centres, esplanade & beach this great family home has been designed around capturing the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
This brick and tile home was built in 1991 and showcased a light and spacious single level design with separate living areas allowing everyone their own space.
8 Wright Way Scarness features: –
• Brick & Tile home (built 1991) on 690m2 allotment
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite & ceiling fan
• The bathroom includes a bath and shower + separate toilet
• Kitchen includes an electric hot plate, wall oven and pantry
• The high raked ceiling over the open plan dining area
• Separate lounge or media room with air conditioning
• Large covered North Facing entertaining outdoor area
• Double bay shed with brick facade and power connected
• Rental appraisal $345 – $355 per week
• Take a full video tour of this lovely home via the link NOW
First home buyers seeking to enter the property market should also consider this charming home, whilst retirees will appreciate the low maintenance grounds, as well as being an ideal ‘home base’ between nomadic travels.
The owner has reduced the price and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.