House For Sale 8 Wright Way Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 WRIGHT WAY SCARNESS
8 Wright Way Scarness, Qld
House Buy – under offer
Positioned in the highly sought-after location of Scarness only minutes away from the key amenities including schools, sporting grounds, shopping centres, esplanade & beach this great family home has been designed around capturing the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
This brick and tile home was built in 1991 and showcased a light and spacious single level design with separate living areas allowing everyone their own space.
8 Wright Way Scarness features: –
• Brick & Tile home (built 1991) on 690m2 allotment
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite & ceiling fan
• The bathroom includes a bath and shower + separate toilet
• Kitchen includes an electric hot plate, wall oven and pantry
• The high raked ceiling over the open plan dining area
• Separate lounge or media room with air conditioning
• Large covered North Facing entertaining outdoor area
• Double bay shed with brick facade and power connected
• Rental appraisal $345 – $355 per week
• Take a full video tour of this lovely home via the link NOW
First home buyers seeking to enter the property market should also consider this charming home, whilst retirees will appreciate the low maintenance grounds, as well as being an ideal ‘home base’ between nomadic travels.
The owner has reduced the price and is calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.