House For Sale 8 Venus Street Urraween
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 VENUS STREET URRAWEEN
8 Venus Street Urraween, Qld
House Buy – under offer
This inner suburban oasis is positioned on a low maintenance 375m2 allotment – making it the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels. Busy professionals who do not have time to maintain a larger home will also appreciate this carefree property. Astute investors should also note the tight vacancy rates, coupled with record low-interest rates – there really has never been a better time to invest in Hervey Bay.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after suburb of Urraween, conveniently located close to essential amenities including, shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
8 Venus st Urraween Features: –
• Carefree low maintenance 375 m2 allotment
• As new stylish modern home completed in 2013
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Stylish kitchen with large stone benchtops with loads of storage & pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas cooktop with range hood and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Creative media station /study / 2nd living area
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof with blinds
• The laundry offers direct outside access to the clothesline
• Double garage with seamless 2-pac flooring and remote panel lift door
• Walking distance to the nearby dog park and playground
• Security screens throughout
• Hi-speed NBN and plumbed natural gas to the house
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.