House For Sale 8 Treviso Court Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 TREVISO COURT URANGAN
8 Treviso Court Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $672,500
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bay’s most popular seaside suburbs of Urangan, where you will enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
This sound brick and tile home was built in approx. 2002 and has been well maintained and tastefully refurbished over time. Featuring seamless space transitions and open plan living and dining areas that open out to the expansive North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining under the main roof. This is where you will appreciate the lifestyle that comes with Hervey Bay’s year-round temperate sub-tropical climate area overlooking the private backyard with lovely established gardens.
8 Treviso Court Urangan features: –
• 782m2 beachside allotment in a quiet court
• Sound brick and tile home built in 2002 (approx.)
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• One bedroom includes a built-in study desk
• The main bedroom includes a refurbished ensuite and air-conditioning
• The bathroom includes a spa bath, shower and vanity and there is a separate toilet
• The timeless timber kitchen features plenty of bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, wall oven with grill and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area
• Separate lounge and living area with reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining under the main roof
• The laundry includes linen storage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lifts door and direct internal access into the home
• 6 x 5-metre single bay shed with workshop and mezzanine storage plus power
• There is also a 6 x 3-metre carport to the side of the shed
• You also have ample space to accommodate an RV, caravan, camper trailer or boat
• 4.0 kW solar power system and you have a bore water pump for irrigation as well
• Rental appraisal – $480 – $500 per week
Homes rarely become available in this location and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell