House For Sale 8 Scarborough Street Scarness
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 SCARBOROUGH STREET SCARNESS
8 Scarborough Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – Reduced $320,000-
This beachside home is positioned within an easy stroll to the Esplanade and beautiful Scarness beach, where you’ll find a selection of cafes, restaurants and parks to enjoy.
As you enter through the front door you are greeted by stunning polished timber floors, which flow seamlessly through the open plan living areas. The home features a renovated kitchen, two large bedrooms, sleep out, study nook and an elevated deck, which is accessible via sliding doors off the living area; the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy a morning coffee.
This home is in a highly sought-after location and is ideal for the astute investor looking to add to their portfolio with the knowledge that location is always key. This home could also be dressed and would make an ideal holiday rental or Airbnb.
First home buyers seeking to enter the property market should also consider this charming home, whilst retirees will appreciate the low maintenance grounds, making it an ideal ‘home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels.
8 Scarborough St, Scarness features:
• Beachside 466m2 low maintenance allotment
• Charming lowset Queenslander with hardwood floors
• Two spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans
• Additional sleep out & study nook
• Air conditioning in main bedroom & living area
• Open plan lounge, living and dining rooms
• Refurbished kitchen with pantry & dishwasher
• The bathroom includes bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• North facing outdoor entertaining deck
• Single carport & fully fenced yard
• Rental appraisal $345. – $355. p/w
• Ideal holiday rental or Airbnb
• Take a 3D Virtual Tour of this lovely home via the link now
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this great home – Contact our team now to arrange your inspection, as you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
* Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, our team has moved to inspections by appointment only until further notice. This is to meet with the Australian Government Health guidelines and offer our community, clients and buyers added protection given the current Covid-19 virus conditions.
If you are feeling unwell please do not book inspections in the interest of others.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.