House For Sale 8 Salamander Avenue Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 SALAMANDER AVENUE URRAWEEN
8 Salamander Avenue Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $475,000
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after master-planned community of Augusta’s in the popular suburb of Urraween, you will enjoy the convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
8 Salander Ave Urraween features: –
• Elevated 515m2 allotment with modern brick home completed in 2010
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a lavish ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and split system air conditioning
• The rear guest’s bedroom also includes air conditioning
• The bathroom includes both a bath and shower, plus there is a separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes stone benchtops and a pantry
• Quality appliances, including a gas cooktop with range hood and a dishwasher
• Vast open plan indoor living and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Fantastic alfresco outdoor entertaining area plus a second sitting area with shade blind
• The large laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel lift door and direct internal access into the home
• large solar power system of approx. 6.6kw and 5000-litre rainwater tank
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.