House For Sale 8 Palmerston Way Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 PALMERSTON WAY URRAWEEN
8 Palmerston Way Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $390,000
This stunning inner suburban oasis was completed in late 2018 and is positioned on a low maintenance 450m2 allotment – making it the perfect “home base’ to return to between your nomadic travels with clear side access and space to accommodate a large RV, caravan or boat.
Immaculate and beautifully presented in the highly sought-after master-planned community of Augusta’s in the popular suburb of Urraween, you will enjoy the convenience that comes with being located close to essential amenities including, Shopping centres, hospitals, medical centres, golf course and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
8 Palmerston Way Urraween Features: –
• Low maintenance 450 m2 allotment offering clear side access
• As new stylish modern home completed in 2018
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes air conditioning, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• Stylish kitchen with large stone benchtops with loads of storage & pantry
• Quality appliances include a gas cooktop with range hood and dishwasher
• Vast open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Creative media station/study nook built into the main living area
• Separate lounge/media room with ceiling fan
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• The laundry offers direct outside access to the clothesline
• Double garage with seamless 2-pac flooring and remote panel lift door
• Clear side access and space for a large RV, caravan or boat
• The large solar power system is approx. 8kw
• Walking distance to the nearby dog park and playground
• Security screens throughout
• Hi-speed NBN and plumbed natural gas to the house
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.