House For Sale 8 Lakeside Court Torquay
HOUSE FOR SALE 8 LAKESIDE COURT TORQUAY
8 Lakeside Court Torquay, Qld
House Buy – $589,000-
This lovely home offers a lifestyle that will be envied by all who come to visit. You will enjoy the seclusion and serenity that comes with living on a tranquil lagoon with adjoining parkland reserve while waking to the sound of the local birdlife and being to take a leisurely stroll Shelley Beach.
This home features a detached studio which will be ideal as a craft room or gym and could also be used to accommodate extended family or those long-forgotten friends who are sure to arrive once they know you are living in beautiful Hervey Bay.
8 Lakeside Court Torquay features: –
• 770m2 lakefront allotment walking distance to the beach
• Charming brick home with high ceilings throughout
• 3 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom with lavish ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
• Bathroom includes both a bath and shower
• Separate powder room with toilet and vanity
• Separate study/4th guest’s bedroom with toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Timeless timber kitchen with quality appliances
• The alfresco outdoor entertaining area overlooks the lagoon
• Detached studio/craft room/gym/guest retreat
• Large laundry with linen storage
• Second verandah/sitting area
• Double bay shed with power
• Carport with high entry shade sail for RV’s caravans and boats
• 14-panel – 2.66 Kw solar power system + solar hot water
Opportunities to secure a home in this location rarely become available – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.