House For Sale 77 Dayman Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 77 DAYMAN STREET URANGAN
77 Dayman Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $725,000
This authentic low-set Queenslander is positioned on a large, elevated 1012m2 allotment easy walking distance to the Esplanade, Dayman Park, beach and iconic Urangan pier, along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
77 Dayman St Urangan features:-
• Large 1012m2 block in blue chip location
• Charming low-set Queenslander ( built approx. 1950 )
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Separate sleep out or study
• Beautiful hardwood flooring throughout
• High ceilings and ceiling fans
• Open plan dining and living area with air conditioning
• Classic kitchen with electric stove and gas cooktop
• Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
• Laundry room and separate toilet at the rear
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Single garage with large workshop/crafts room and power connected
• 6 x 6 double bay shed at the rear
• Low maintenance established gardens throughout
• Current rental appraisal $460 – $490 per week
Homes in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell