House For Sale 77 Cunningham Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 77 CUNNINGHAM STREET URANGAN
77 Cunningham Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $715,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Urangan. This well-maintained brick and tile home is positioned on a spacious 690m2 corner allotment, easy walking distance to the Esplanade and popular Shelley Beach with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having essential amenities all within minutes of this home, including the Urangan marina and boat ramps, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Urangan Central shopping centre, Botanic gardens, iconic Urangan Pier and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
77 Cunningham St Urangan features: –
• 690m2 corner allotment, easy walking distance to the beach
• A well-maintained brick and tile home refurbished overtime
• The tile roof has recently been repointed and painted
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite with a shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• A vast open plan living and dining area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• The kitchen has been upgraded and features lovely stone bench tops with ample storage space, plus a pantry with pull-out shelving racks
• Appliances include an electric oven
• A fantastic covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area with new shade blinds
• A large North facing veranda to the front of the home
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A detached brick double garage with power connected and two remote doors
• A separate approx. 7 x 6-metre double bay shed with power connected and one remote door, and higher entry clearance – ideal for a boat or caravan
• Ample space to accommodate large RVs, large caravans and boats
• A solar power system and a large rainwater tank of approx. 30,000 litres which is plumbed to the home
• A bore water pump for watering the gardens and raised vegetable garden beds
Opportunities to secure homes offering these features in this location are rare and always in high demand and the seller is calling for an immediate sale!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video call walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.