House For Sale 768 Boat Harbour Drive Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 768 BOAT HARBOUR DRIVE URANGAN
768 Boat Harbour Drive Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $460,000
This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having essential amenities all within easy walking distance of this home, including the Urangan central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier.
This sound double brick and tile home was completed in approx. 1987 and is positioned on a spacious 707 m2 corner allotment offering two street access in the highly sought-after bay-side location of Urangan with the popular “Hendo’s” corner store and takeaway just across the road.
768 Boat Harbour Dr Urangan features: –
• 707m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Sound double brick home built around 1987
• Zoned commercial/residential and could be used for a range of business opportunities
• Three spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom features a shower over the bath, a vanity, and a toilet
• A vast open-plan living and dining area with a new ceiling fan
• The kitchen offers plenty of bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Appliances include an as new electric stove
• The laundry offers direct access outside
• A study or office at the entry to this home with split system air conditioning
• A shade cloth-covered outdoor area
• Three covered carports spaces
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
With rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Opportunities to secure homes in this location and price point are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.