House For Sale 76 Castles Road North Craignish
HOUSE FOR SALE 76 CASTLES ROAD NORTH CRAIGNISH
76 Castles Road North Craignish, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $750,000-
This beautiful acreage property offers the best of both “Bush and Bay” living being located approximately 10 minutes easy drive to the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD and you can walk to the Craignish Country Club and Golf course and beautiful Dundowran Beach is also only a short drive away.
This high set, character-filled home is positioned on a large, 6,491 m2 allotment – that’s over an acre and a half, offering a lifestyle that only acreage living can provide.
This meticulously maintained home has been refurbished over time and offers an array of quality appointments, and an open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that really create something special with an intuitive and creative floorplan – there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home.
76 Castles Rd North features: –
• 6,491 m2 rural allotment with a high set character-filled home
• 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and two also include reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
• The main bedroom offers direct access to the 2-way bathroom which includes a bath, shower and vanity and there is a separate toilet as well
• Wonderfully appointed kitchen with loads of bench and storage space plus a walk-in pantry
• The vast open-plan indoor dining and living area offering access to both the large front veranda which wraps around two sides of this home
• Split system air-conditioning flows across the open plan dining and living area and two of the three bedrooms
• The laundry is located underneath the home in the carport area
• There is space for 4 vehicles underneath the home plus plenty of covered workshop space with power as well
• A 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with an awning on one end and power connected
• There are also 4 rainwater tanks for garden and irrigation purposes
• This property also offers the potential for dual occupancy and subdivision subject to council and local authority approvals
Properties offering these options in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.