House For Sale 75 Dayman Street Urangan
HOUSE FOR SALE 75 DAYMAN STREET URANGAN
75 Dayman Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $550,000-
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Urangan. This charming home is positioned on a large, elevated 1012m2 allotment easy walking distance to the Esplanade, beach and iconic Urangan pier along with a selection of cafés and restaurants.
Charming in its design, this tastefully renovated and maintained home features beautiful hardwood floors combined with an array of quality appointments throughout its, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that create something unique with an intuitive and creative floor plan. There is more than meets the eye with this home, offering an abundance of space to entertain with family and friends all year round.
75 Dayman St Urangan features: –
• large 1012m2 allotment with charming lowset Queensland cottage
• Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes air conditioning and an ensuite
• Bathroom includes a large shower recess, vanity and toilet
• kitchen includes a large island bench and quality appliances including a freestanding oven with 5 burner gas cooktop, with rangehood and a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
• Separate sunroom at front entry
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining
• large laundry room which also includes a clawfoot bath and toilet
• Detached garage with power and a workshop to the rear
• You also have side access to a second garage and high entry carport
• Raised vegetable garden beds + outdoor shower
• Low maintenance established gardens
The owners have committed to purchasing another property and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell