House For Sale 74 Alexander Street Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 74 ALEXANDER STREET URANGAN
74 Alexander Street Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $645,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having essential amenities, all only minutes away. Some of these include the Urangan central shopping centre, Aldi’s, Hervey Bay Boat Club, Botanic gardens, esplanade, beach, cafes, restaurants and the iconic Urangan Pier. You can even walk to the nearby Health Club and the Urangan Bowls club.
Charming in its design, this lovely home has been well-maintained and tastefully refurbished over time. You will immediately notice the beautiful cypress pine timber floors with a fusion of classic lines and modern finishes. In addition, this home offers an intuitive and creative floor plan designed around the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
74 Alexander St Urangan features:
• An 842m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Charming low-set home built around 1998, easy walking distance to the beach
• Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and split system cooling and offers direct access to the entertaining outdoor area
• The bathroom has been tastefully refurbished and includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes a large island preparation bench with ample storage space
• Appliances include a freestanding gas stove with a four-burner gas cooktop, range hood and a dishwasher
• A vast open-plan living and dining area with a ceiling fan and gas fireplace
• A lovely North facing sunroom that could be used as a sleep-out or study area
• A large veranda and a North facing entertaining outdoor deck
• A separate outdoor entertaining deck and pergola with spa bath
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the cloths line
• A tandem depth carport and 6 x 6-metre double bay shed with power
• There is ample space to accommodate caravans, boats and RVs
• Beautiful, low-maintenance established garden and raised vegetable garden beds
• A 3Kw solar power system and two large rainwater tanks for watering
Opportunities to secure homes in this location and price point are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are always in high demand!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.