House For Sale 72 Pantlins Lane Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 72 PANTLINS LANE URRAWEEN
72 Pantlins Lane Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $750,000
This captivating residence delivers a flawless blend of indoor and outdoor living in a tightly held location in Urraween, where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from the Hervey Bay CBD and essential amenities, including – Stockland shopping centre, Bunnings, hospitals, schools, TAFE, university, golf course, esplanade and the beach.
This stunning contemporary haven was completed in 2017 and offers a flowing indoor/outdoor floor plan with high ceilings throughout crafted for year-round entertaining.
72 Pantlins Lane Urraween features: –
• Large 840m2 corner allotment offering two street access
• Quality custom-built home completed in 2017
• Reverse cycle – ducted and zoned air conditioning throughout
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a large walk-in wardrobe and lavish ensuite
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• The vast open plan living, kitchen and dining area which forms the heart of this home
• A separate lounge or media room
• The kitchen features a large island preparation bench and a large pantry
• Appliances include an induction cooktop with a range hood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• North facing alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Large laundry with direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with workspace and remote door and direct internal access into the home
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large RVs, caravans and boats
• A large 7Kw solar power system with a battery backup
• A selection of raised vegetable garden beds and garden shed
Opportunities to secure a home of this calibre in this location are quickly becoming a rare commodity and are always in high demand. The seller has also just reduced this lovely home for immediate sale!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a Facetime walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.