House For Sale 709 River Heads Road River Heads this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 709 RIVER HEADS ROAD RIVER HEADS
709 River Heads Road River Heads, Qld
House Buy – $690,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of “Bush and Bay” paradise only a short drive away from Hervey Bays’ essential amenities, including the airport, shopping centres, hospitals, golf course, Hervey Bays’ beautiful esplanade, cafés, restaurants, and the beach.
Keen anglers will also note that the River Heads boat ramp and pontoon are only a short drive away – this is where you can access the Great Sandy Straits, K’gari – Fraser Island and the Mary and Susan Rivers, which are a fishing, prawning and crabbing paradise.
This lovely home is positioned on an elevated 10,000 m2 allotment or approx. Two and a half acres in the old scale, offering the space and lifestyle only acreage living can provide with an abundance of wildlife. This property also offers the potential to be subdivided into smaller lots subject to council and local authority approvals.
709 River heads Rd River Heads features: –
• Elevated two-and-a-half-acre (10,000m2) allotment offering river views
• Custom-built split-level brick home (built approx. 1991)
• Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning, two built-in wardrobes and an ensuite – plus wonderful river views from the bay window
• The guest bedroom includes a shower and toilet and has direct access to the outside deck
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
• The Kitchen includes ample bench and storage space, plus a walk-in pantry
• An open-plan dining and living area with beautiful hardwood floors and split-system air conditioning
• A covered outdoor entertaining area
• An expansive entertaining deck offering panoramic views towards the Susan and Mary Rivers
• The laundry is located to the rear of the double garage and has direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with direct internal access to the home
• A carport with workspace to the rear
• A large triple-bay timber frame shed with workbenches and storage racks
• Plenty of space to accommodate large RVs, Caravans and boats
• Plenty of room to add a pool and more shedding if needed
• Can be fenced to suit horses
• Potential to be subdivided into separate lots
This property will be ideal for those looking to have a hobby farm and be more self-sufficient, growing your fruit and vegetables and could also accommodate horses. Tradesman will also note there is loads of space to accommodate large vehicles, trailers and work equipment – you can also add more / larger sheds.
The owners are calling for an immediate sale – so contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or video call walk-through – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.