House For Sale 70 Kathleen Crescent Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 70 KATHLEEN CRESCENT WONDUNNA
70 Kathleen Crescent Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $651,000
You will enjoy the lifestyle and privacy that comes with living on over an acre along with the convenience that comes with having Hervey Bays key amenities all nearby, including shopping centres, schools, Tafe, university, sporting precinct, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
This home showcases a spacious single level design that has been tastefully refurbished over time to create an exceptional living retreat, offering open and connected spaces, allowing light and air to fill this home naturally.
70 Kathleen Crescent, Wondunna features: –
• 4066m2 ( Just over an acre ) corner allotment offering two street access
• Sound brick and tile home built-in 1988
• 4 spacious bedrooms all with ducted or split system air conditioning, built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with a shower, toilet & vanity
• The main bathroom includes a bath, shower, vanity & separate toilet
• The stylish kitchen includes soft close cabinetry, stone benchtops, plus a breakfast bar
• Clever storage solutions throughout the kitchen with a pull-out pantry & easy access to high shelving
• Quality appliances include a wall oven, induction hot plate with range hood and dishwasher drawers
• The open plan dining area leads off the kitchen and seamlessly connects with the expansive North facing outdoor alfresco entertaining area
• Separate sunken lounge or media room
• Two separate games or rumpus rooms
• Reverse cycle – ducted and split system air conditioning that flows throughout this home
• The laundry includes a basin with direct access outside
• Sparkling in-ground pool which includes a pergola surrounded by established tropical gardens
• Detached studio with split system air conditioning that will be ideal for those in need of a craft room or home office and could be used as a 5th bedroom when required
• 9 x 7-metre double bay shed with power
• Ample space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans & boats
• Two street access with space to add more/larger shedding if required
• Two garden sheds for general storage
• 5.4 kW solar power system, plus a bore water pump for watering during dry conditions
Make no mistake the sellers are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection Or a FaceTime walkthrough – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one ….
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.