House For Sale 7 Silkwood Drive Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 SILKWOOD DRIVE URANGAN
7 Silkwood Drive Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $495,000
This immaculate home will be ideal for those looking for a low maintenance home base to return to between your nomadic travels. Astute investors will also note the location and the lowest rental vacancy rates we have ever seen, now is the time to invest in beautiful Hervey Bay!
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that come with having essential amenities all nearby, including schools, sporting grounds, aquatic centre, hospitals, medical centres, shopping centres, marina, esplanade, cafes, restaurants and the beach!
7 Silkwood Ct Urangan features: –
• 633m2 allotment in a popular location
• Modern brick & tile home built in 2018
• 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Modern kitchen with extra storage space built-in plus pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric hot plate with range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
• Open plan dining area plus separate lounge room
• Expansive alfresco outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• Double garage with remote door, painted floor and internal access
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
• 6.6kw solar power system
The sellers are calling for an immediate sale, and homes at this price point are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell