House For Sale 7 Senor Avenue Urangan this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 SENOR AVENUE URANGAN
7 Senor Avenue Urangan, Qld
House Buy – $475,000
This charming authentic Queenslander was moved to this large 1.04 Hectare or 10,400m2 site in 1999 and is believed to be around 70 or 80 years of age and features many of its original features including timber flooring throughout – most likely from Fraser Island, high ceilings, VJ walls and fretwork.
7 Senor Ave Urangan features: –
• 1.04 Hectare or 10,400m2 allotment with two street access
• Authentic Queenslander believed to be 70-80 years of age
• Three bedrooms plus a sleepout/study
• Separate dining and lounge rooms
• Timeless timber kitchen with pantry, electric hot plate and oven
• Bathroom includes a shower over the bath, vanity and a separate toilet
• Laundry with direct access outside
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• High entry carport for vehicle accommodation
• Space to add a large shed and pool if desired
• Ideal for large caravans and boats
• Potential to add a second dwelling or subdivide subject to approvals
* Rental Appraisal $320. to $340. per week
Enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of having Hervey Bays essential amenities including shopping centres, medical centres, schools, daycare centres, aquatic centre, sporting grounds, university, Tafe, esplanade, beach, marina and iconic Urangan Pier are only a short drive away.
Properties of this size rarely become available in this location – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.