House For Sale 7 Oceanview Street Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 OCEANVIEW STREET POINT VERNON
7 Oceanview Street Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $865,000
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Point Vernon. This charming and low-maintenance home is positioned on a 636m2 allotment that backs directly onto a beach reserve so that you can walk straight out onto a secluded beach. Enjoy an evening walk while taking in a sunset or wet a line and catch some dinner. You are also only minutes away from beautiful Gatakers Bay and the boat ramp.
This home offers dual living options, making it ideal for those with teenagers or extended family living with them. There is plenty of room for the whole family and those unexpected visitors who are sure to arrive once they find out you’re living in beautiful Hervey Bay!
7 Oceanview Street Point Vernon features: –
• 636m2 allotment backing onto a beachfront reserve, with direct beach access
• A charming lowset home with high ceilings, tastefully refurbished
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans, and three include built-in wardrobes
• Large main bedroom with a ceiling fan, large walk-in wardrobe and a lavish ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a vanity, shower and toilet
• Large open shower recess in the main bathroom, making it ideal for those with mobility issues
• Two large multi-purpose rooms with built-in storage and air conditioning that would suit a variety of uses, including accommodation, a media, games or art and crafts room, a teenager’s retreat or a second lounge or living room ideal for dual occupancy
• Entertainer’s delight of a kitchen, with beautiful stone bench tops, soft close cabinetry, abundant storage space and a large pantry
• Vast open-plan dining and living area, with air conditioning
• Expansive covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the beach reserve with direct beach access
• A second large covered outdoor entertaining and living area, which has been divided into two separate spaces
• The laundry also includes a third toilet
• A remote electric entry gate
• A large carport that can accommodate three vehicles
• A 9 x 3.5 metre powered shed with front and rear access doors – opens onto a gate that grants direct beach access from the shed
• Two additional storage sheds
• A large solar power system and solar hot water service
• Low maintenance grounds with drought-tolerant plants
Few homes offer this kind of direct beach access – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team NOW to arrange your private inspection or a video call walk-through – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for complete details.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.