House For Sale 7 Moonbi Street Scarness this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 MOONBI STREET SCARNESS
7 Moonbi Street Scarness, Qld
House Buy – $675,000
This quality custom-built brick home was completed in 1987 and has been meticulously maintained over time. Positioned on an elevated 602m2 allotment to capture the prevailing sea breezes, this home offers a creative floor plan with the option of dual living over both levels, which will be ideal for those with extended family or teenagers living.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of being only minutes away from just about everything that makes Hervey Bay great, including the boat club and marina, shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, and restaurants, esplanade and the beach.
7 Moonbi St Scarness features: –
• Elevated 602m2 allotment to capture the sea breezes and offers sea views
• Quality custom-built and meticulously maintained two-story brick home (built in 1987)
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• One bedroom is positioned on the ground floor with three more upstairs
• Two of the upstairs bedrooms have access out to a private balcony with views
• The bathroom is upstairs and includes a shower, bath and vanity, plus a separate toilet
• There is a separate shower and toilet on the ground floor
• An open plan living area downstairs
• A kitchenette downstairs
• Open plan dining and living area upstairs
• The kitchen includes ample bench and storage space
• Appliances include an electric hot plate with rangehood, a wall oven and a dishwasher
• A private balcony offers panoramic views across Hervey Bay
• A double garage with one remote door and a workspace at the rear
• The laundry includes shoot from upstairs and has direct access out to the clothesline
• An outdoor entertaining pergola and BBQ smoker
• Garden shed and general storage room under rear balcony
• A rainwater tank for the gardens
• Established vegetable beds
Homes offering these features in this location are a rare commodity and always in high demand – so don’t miss this opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell