House For Sale 7 Jack Street Pialba
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 JACK STREET PIALBA
7 Jack Street Pialba, Qld
House Buy – under offer
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays’ most exclusive locations in the popular seaside suburb of Pialba.
This character-filled – low-set “Queenslander” style home has been tastefully refurbished while maintaining its original charm with nothing left to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in this idyllic location.
7 Jack Street, Pialba features:-
• A large 1047m2 corner allotment
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
• Potential study nock
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• A spacious kitchen with ample bench space
• Appliances include an oven, hot plates, rangehood plus a dishwasher
• Open plan dining and living area
• Covered outdoor entertaining deck plus front veranda
• The laundry offers direct access outside
• Single garage Plus carport
• A 6 x 6-metre-shed with a single door and work shop.
• Clear side access with room for Boat, RV or Caravan
• A 6.6 kw solar power system and solar hot water
Properties offering these options in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
*The photos are from the prior marketing campaign and are an accurate representation of the property.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.