House For Sale 7 Endeavour Way Eli Waters this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 ENDEAVOUR WAY ELI WATERS
7 Endeavour Way Eli Waters, Qld
House Buy – $365,000
The sellers were not testing the market and our team SOLD this property prior to our marketing launch off our active buyer database.
This lovely home is centrally located in one of Hervey Bay‘s most popular suburbs with Xavier college being with-in walking distance and you will enjoy the convenience of having key amenities all nearby including the Eli waters shopping centre, Hervey Norman, hospitals, Stockland shopping centre, golf coarse and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great!
7 Endeavour Way Eli Waters features:-
• Large 958m2 block
• Brick and tile home built in 2006
• 4 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes air conditioning plus a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• Open Plan dining & living area with air conditioning
• Kitchen includes an oven, electric cooktop & rangehood
• Great outdoor entertaining area with shade blinds
• Double garage with remote door and internal access
• Clear side access and ample space to add a large shed and pool
• Plus plenty of space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
Contact our team now to arrange your inspection – you will only be disappointed if you miss this one!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.