House For Sale 7 Chanak Close Point Vernon this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 7 CHANAK CLOSE POINT VERNON
7 Chanak Close Point Vernon, Qld
House Buy – $412,000
This sound brick home was originally built in 2001 and is positioned on a spacious 647m2 allotment in a quiet court in one of Hervey Bay’s most popular suburbs of Point Vernon. This is where you will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from beautiful Gatakers Bay, boat ramps, the Esplanade, beach and key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes and restaurants.
7 Chanak Close Point Vernon Features: –
• Spacious 647m2 allotment with brick home built in 2001
• Four bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a shower, bath and vanity plus a separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area with new ceiling fan
• Separate lounge or media room with new ceiling fan
• Kitchen features a new electric stove and dishwasher
• North facing covered alfresco outdoor entertaining area
• Sparkling in-ground pool with shade umbrella
• The single garage includes the laundry and has been converted into an extra room
• Side access to a single bay carport
• Space to accommodate RV’s, caravans and boats
• Established gardens throughout plus large garden shed
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market!
Homes in this location and price point are becoming a rare commodity – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.