House For Sale 66 Pembridge Circuit Urraween this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 66 PEMBRIDGE CIRCUIT URRAWEEN
66 Pembridge Circuit Urraween, Qld
House Buy – $417,500
Highfields Estate offers centrally located premium homes for residents who demand the most of an outdoor lifestyle. Conveniently adjacent to the main shopping precinct, hospitals, and schools, and it’s only a short drive to the esplanade and renowned white sandy beaches of Hervey Bay.
Showcasing, a light and spacious single level design, this lovely home has been designed to capitalise on Hervey Bays year-round temperate sub-tropical climate to create an exceptional living retreat by bringing in as much of the outdoors as possible.
66 Pembridge Cct Urraween features: –
• 841m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac
• Sound brick and tile home completed in 2006
• Four spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Bathroom with a bath, shower and vanity + separate toilet
• Vast open plan dining and living area
• Kitchen includes a pantry, electric hot plate, range hood, wall oven and dishwasher
• Separate lounge room
• North facing entertaining outdoor area with shade blinds
• Enclosed bird avery or pet area
• Laundry with direct access to the outside clothesline
• Double garage with remote panel left door & direct internal access
• Two 3 x 3 garden sheds
• 1.5kw solar power system
• Clear side access and ample space to accommodate large caravans and boats
The owner has committed to selling this lovely home and is looking for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or a facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – Please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitizer, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home not to touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.