House For Sale 64 Endeavour Way Eli Waters
HOUSE FOR SALE 64 ENDEAVOUR WAY ELI WATERS
64 Endeavour Way Eli Waters, Qld
House Buy – Offers from $600,000-
This lovely home is centrally located in one of Hervey Bay‘s most popular suburbs of “Mariners Cove” in Eli Waters, with Xavier college being within walking distance, and you will enjoy the convenience of having key amenities all nearby, including the Eli waters shopping centre, Hervey Norman, hospitals, medical centres, Stockland shopping centre, golf course, and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great!
64 Endeavour Way Eli Waters features: –
• Large 921m2 block with space to add a shed and pool if desired
• Modern brick and tile home built in 2008
• 4 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• The main bedroom includes a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus a separate toilet
• The kitchen includes plenty of storage and a pantry
• Quality appliances include an electric cooktop with range hood, a new oven and a dishwasher
• The vast open plan dining & living area includes reverse cycle air conditioning
• A separate lounge or media room
• A large alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Double garage with remote door and direct internal access into the home
• The laundry is located in the garage and offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• Clear side access and ample space to add a large shed and pool
• Plenty of space to accommodate large RV’s, caravans and boats
• 5000 litre rainwater tank and gas hot water service
With interest rates at record lows and rental vacancy rates as tight as we have ever seen them across Hervey Bay – there has never been a better time to invest in our local property market.
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.