House For Sale 63 Gilston Rd Wondunna this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 63 GILSTON RD WONDUNNA
63 Gilston Rd Wondunna, Qld
House Buy – $860,000
This architecturally designed; ultra-modern masterpiece features a fantastic outdoor entertaining area that seamlessly blends with the interior living zones and takes advantage of the bushland to the rear and overlooks the beautiful pool.
A stylish entertainer’s kitchen with a large island bench, stone bench-tops; quality appliances and a butler’s pantry anchors the main living areas internally for zoned family living. All three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes whilst the main features a walk-in-robe and lavish ensuite and offers views across the beautiful pool. The entire home features ducted and zones air conditioning for year-round comfort. Live, grow and invest in the laid-back atmosphere of Hervey Bay. Relax in comfort and entertain in style without compromise.
63 Gilston Rd Wondunna features:-
• 1046 m2 allotment overlooking a bushland reserve to the rear
• Quality-built and custom-designed G.J Gardener home (completed in Dec 2015)
• 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes ( 4th bedroom / Media room )
• Main bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & lavish ensuite
• Ultra-modern kitchen with high-quality appliances and butler’s pantry
• Vast open plan dining & living areas with space for everyone
• Alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof
• Outdoor bar area with built-in BBQ and separate firepit area
• Beautiful in-ground pool with an umbrella
• Separate media/lounge room / 4th Bedroom
• Double garage & internal access
• Side access with concrete pad ideal for caravans, RV’s & boats
• Large 10kw solar power system + gas hot water
Centrally located and surrounded by premium homes for residents who demand the most of an enviable lifestyle. Conveniently located close to key amenities, including the Stockland shopping centre, hospitals, schools, university, golf course, beach and thriving heart of the Hervey bay CBD.
Properties offering these options in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.