House For Sale 60-62 Seafarer Drive River Heads this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 60-62 SEAFARER DRIVE RIVER HEADS
60-62 Seafarer Drive River Heads, Qld
House Buy – $747,725
Enviably set in the highly sought-after location of “Turtle Cove “at River Heads only minutes away from the gateway to world heritage listed “Gari” – Fraser Island and the River Heads boat ramp and pontoon – accessing the Great Sandy Straits, which is a fishing, prawning and crabbing paradise.
You also have the convenience that comes with being approx. fifteen minutes’ drive away from the thriving heart of the Hervey Bay CBD, Esplanade beach & Marina!
The seller has already obtained council and local authority approval for a development application to subdivide this property into two separate lots – allowing the buyer to either maintain the rear block for a second dwelling or complete the subdivision and sell the rear lot to realise the potential capital growth.
60 Seafarer Dr River Heads features: –
• 3825m2 allotment with approved DA to subdivide into two lots if desired
• Brick and tile home built in 1994 and tastefully refurbished over time
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes
• The main bedroom includes a walk-thru wardrobe to the lavish ensuite
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, and there is a separate toilet
• An expansive open plan living and dining area
• Separate lounge room with external access door
• The kitchen includes plenty of bench and storage space, plus a pantry
• Quality appliances include a four-burner electric hot plate, oven and dishwasher
• A large verandah under the main roof to the front of this home
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A double garage with remote roller doors
• 12 x 6 metre shed with two access doors offering 2.7metres clearance
• Clear side access and ample space for large RV’s, caravans and boats
• Potential to add a second dwelling or subdivide into two lots – see attached drawings
• Current rental appraisal $470 – $500 per week
Homes offering these options in this location are a rare commodity and are in high demand – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though as you do need to view this property to appreciate the views – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
NOTE: Property boundary lines are shown as approximate/indicative only in associated images – please refer to survey plans for full details.
Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell