House For Sale 6 Virginia Court Scarness this property has sold
HOUSE FOR SALE 6 VIRGINIA COURT SCARNESS
6 Virginia Court Scarness, Qld
House Buy – $375,500
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with being only minutes away from Hervey Bays key amenities including shopping centres, schools, TAFE, university, hospitals, golf courses, cafes, restaurants, esplanade and beach.
6 Virginia Court Scarness Features: –
• Elevated 800m2 allotment in a great location
• Sound streel frame/brick home built in 1985
• 3 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans – two include built-in wardrobes
• Bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity plus separate toilet
• Open plan lounge and living area + separate dining room
• kitchen with electric stove, rangehood and pantry
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
• Laundry with direct access to the outside clothesline
• Double garage with seamless 2-Pac floor and remote door
• Separate shower and toilet at the rear of the garage
• Solar power system plus solar hot water
• Clear side access to large shed with power and high entry carport to the front
• Ample space to accommodate RV’s, caravans and boats
The owners are not testing the market and are calling for an immediate sale – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private viewing – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
* Due to the currently COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned and to meet with the Australian
Government Health guidelines – and offer our community, clients and buyer, as much protection as possible we ask you not to book any viewings if you are feeling unwell.
We will be asking for anyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available and will also have disposable gloves for those who may wish to use them. We will open all entry and exit points at each home where possible and ask anyone attending an inspection to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation – Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.